Inglés sin Barreras
Since it was first published in 1988, Inglés sin Barreras has been the most successful English course for Hispanics in the United States. The title itself enjoys a 95% name recognition among Spanish-speaking households in America.
Inglés sin Barreras utilizes video, audio, and a variety of print components to stimulate all the senses that a learner employs in the language acquisition process. The course is divided into themes that come from real-life situations -shopping, visiting the doctor, looking for a job. The course focuses on the needs of Hispanics, with words, phrases, and idiomatic expressions from everyday life. The spelling and pronunciation are those used in American English. The Inglés sin Barreras course includes the following**:
- 12 DVDs
- 12 CDs for listening comprehension and conversation
- 12 full-color student Manuals
- 12 full-color Workbooks
- 1 set of 3 English/Spanish and Spanish/English dictionaries
- 1 weekly organizer with "the word of the day" learning feature
- 1 grammar book
- 1 quick-start card - a simple guide to getting started
- Weight: 52 pounds
- Package size: 35" x 11" x 14"
- ISBN (DVD/CD): 1-59172-234-9
For more information about Inglés sin Barreras, see a demo or read our customer's testimonials click here
(**) Products featured on this site are for US customers only. Components may vary based on country or distributor.