Disney's World of English
An Active Learning Course
for Children and Families
Beginner - Intermediate,
Children Ages 2-14
Disney's World of English has been designed to maximize childrens' learning abilities, by providing tools necessary to build their vocabulary in English. This course was designed applying the proven theory that the sooner children start to learn a language, the greater the chance they have of acquiring it and speaking without an accent. Children can start using this course as young as 1 year old and learn all the basics by the age of 4. Studies have shown that learning a language at an early age increases the childrens' opportunities for success in all areas. Disney's World of English includes**:
- 12 DVDs or videocassettes with songs and animated stories, that complement the books using Disneys characters
- 24 CDs with the songs and Disney character voices, as well as detailed instructions on how to use the different components of the course
- 12 full-color hardcover books with stories in English, illustrations, vocabulary, self-exams and the song lyrics
- 12 softcover guides in Spanish for parents, with basic explanations about the course and practical advice
- 1 Treasure Chest filled with magic markers, stickers, and audiocassettes with songs, cards and educational games designed for children
- Weight: 50 Pounds
- Package size: 31" x 15" x 17"
- ISBN DVD/CD: 1-59172-090-7
- A compact version of the course is also available.
For more information about Disney's World of English, see a demo or read our customer's testimonials click here
(**) Products featured on this site are for US customers only. Components may vary based on country or distributor.